Special Collections invites students from any SUNY Plattsburgh department to apply for an internship.
How to Apply
- Discuss your interests with your faculty sponsor.
- Contact the Special Collections librarian, Debra Kimok, to discuss possible projects.
- Complete the Internship Contract.
- The student in this position must be responsible, dependable, and attentive to detail. Good written communication skills are essential.
- Time Requirement: The number of hours spent on the project is dependent upon the number of credits the intern wishes to earn. The student must be available to work the required number of hours during times that Special Collections is open. Please refer to Special Collections hours.
- Students wishing to apply for this internship must first have a faculty sponsor.
- The intern will report to Debra Kimok, Special Collections Librarian, who will evaluate the internship at its conclusion. The intern’s faculty sponsor will assign the grade for the internship.